Getting back to basics has never looked so good. The Kimber Ultra Carry II Two-Tone has no-nonsense features that promote intuitive operation and absolute dependability, including lowered and flared ejection ports, machined dovetail mounted sights and edges that are rounded and blended for comfortable carry. The classic two-tone slide and frame finish is accented by rosewood grips. This Kimber 1911 is a perfect choice for concealed carry or personal defense.
- Each part is manufactured to the tightest tolerances and fit together by hand
- Two-tone slide and frame finish
- Chamber and barrel are machined from solid stainless steel to critical match grade dimensions
- Brush-polished slide flats
- Kimber’s match grade trigger breaks crisp and clean at 4-5 pounds
- Three hole trigger
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model: Ultra Carry II Two-Tone
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height: 4.75″
- Barrel Length: 3″
- Overall Length: 6.8″
- Width: 1.28″
- Weight (with empty magazine): 25 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Guide Rod: Full Length
- Recoil Spring: 16 lbs.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Slide Material: Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Twist Rate: 16 (Left Hand)
- Sights: Fixed Low Profile
- Grips: Wood – Smooth/Checkered
- Sight Raduis: 4.8″
- Trigger Type: Aluminum Three Hole Standard
- Trigger Factory Setting: 4-5 lbs.