With a beautiful yet utilitarian design, the Kimber Super Jägare 10mm is ideal for close range takedown of a variety of game and varmint species.
This powerful 1911 features a 6-inch ported stainless steel barrel housed in a ported stainless steel slide, wearing a tough Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating. A superior Leupold DeltaPoint® Pro rear-mounted red-dot sight ensures rapid target acquisition, while green and black G-10 grips with black checkered inlay and a serrated front strap provide a positive grip. Additional features include an ambidextrous thumb safety, Round Heel Frame, two-hole trigger and high undercut under the trigger guard. The Kimber Super Jägare weighs in at 42 ounces hand has an eight-round magazine capacity.
The Super Jägare is a well-balanced 10mm powerhouse that points quickly on target and has lightning-fast recovery time due to the extremely effective barrel porting,” said Winslow Potter, Kimber’s director of product marketing. “The stepped porting of the slide not only allows the gasses to escape from the barrel, but efficiently lightens the slide to reduce felt recoil and promote faster lock time of the longer 6-inch slide.
- Leupold DeltaPoint® Pro rear-mounted red-dot sight
- Ambidextrous thumb safety and Round Heel Frame
- Ported barrel and slide for enhanced recoil management
- Stainless steel slide and frame
- Tough DLC finish on slide (Diamond-Like Carbon coating)
- Two-hole trigger and high undercut under the trigger guard
- Green and black G-10 grips with black checkered inlay, and serrated front strap for positive grip
- Model: Super Jägare
- Caliber: 10mm Auto
- Barrel: 6″ Stainless Steel; 16″ LH Twist Rate; Match Grade Bushing
- Overall Length: 9.7″
- Width: 1.28″
- Height: 5.25″
- Weight: 42 oz.
- Frame: Stainless Steel; KimPro; Charcoal Gray; Round Heel
- Slide: Stainless Steel; Diamond-Like Carbon Coating; Super Carry Pattern Flat Top
- Sights: Leupold DeltaPoint Pro Optic
- Grips: Micarta
- Trigger: Solid Aluminum; 4-5 lb. Factory Setting