Raptor pistols take their name from a combination of aggressive slide and frame serrations, feathered logo grips and special scaled texturing accents. While this patented design is unique, the features, dependability and accuracy are pure Kimber. The quality of the Kimber 1911 rivals America’s finest pistolsmiths; hold a Raptor and see for yourself.
- Patented Raptor serrations offer a secure grip and uniquely-Kimber aesthetic
- Scaled zebra wood grips with Kimber logo compliment the serrations while providing an exceptional positive gripping surface
- Tactical Wedge 3-dot Tritium night sights are self illuminating, a low light tactical advantage
- Stainless steel match grade barrels are machine oversize and fit by hand in the Custom Shop for best accuracy
- Satin stainless steel slide and frame with polished flats for elegance, strength and long life
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model: Stainless Raptor II
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Height: 5.25″
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Overall Length: 8.7″
- Width: 1.28″
- Weight (with empty magazine): 38 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Guide Rod: Full Length
- Recoil Spring: 12 lbs.
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Twist Rate: 16 (Left Hand)
- Sights: Tactical Wedge Tritium Night Sights Fixed
- Grips: Zebrawood grips with scale pattern and Kimber logo
- Sight Raduis: 6.8″
- Trigger Type: Aluminum Match Grade
- Trigger Factory Setting: 4-5 lbs.