Chambered in .45 ACP, the Kimber Stainless Pro Carry pistol is an ideal platform of size, weight and power to meet every need from duty carry to home defense. Equally important, these pistols do not compromise accuracy or reliability. A shorter 4-inch bull barrel provides near-perfect balance and also makes them easier to carry and conceal.
The beveled slide serrations are deep and wide to ensure a positive grip; even with cold, wet or gloved hands.
- Stainless Pro Carry II Features
- Match grade 4-inch bushingless bull barrel for unequaled Kimber accuracy
- Extended beavertail grip safety and thumb safety for fast, positive operation
- Low profile sights are mounted in machined dovetails for strength and edges are rounded to avoid snagging
- Stainless steel slide and full size aluminum frame create a lightweight carry package that also resists the elements
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 5.25
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 28
- Length (inches): 7.7
- Frame Width (inches): 1.28
- Barrel Length (inches): 4
- Sight Radius (inches): 5.7
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Recoil spring (pounds): 22.0
- Full-length guide rod
- Barrel: Steel match grade; Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Frame: Aluminum with a Satin Silver finish
- Slide: Stainless Steel with a Satin Silver finish
- Grips: Black synthetic; double diamond
- Trigger: Aluminum Match Grade; 4.0-5.0 lbs.