The Kimber Royal II (Texas Edition) 1911 is an 800 unit, Limited Edition model with a unique serial range beginning with the prefix TXEB. A deep black oxide finish with high polished flats on the slide and frame beautifully accentuate the western leaf and scroll engraving with saw tooth border on the slide. A matching engraving pattern is also on the mainspring housing. The 1835 motto, “Come and Take It” appears on the left bonded ivory grip panel, and the Lone Star Flag, embedded inside an outline of the State of Texas, graces the right grip panel. This striking new pistol has a 5-inch barrel, weighs in at 38 ounces and is offered in .45 ACP.
The Royal II (Texas Edition) is the perfect black hat answer to the very popular Stainless II (Texas Edition) that Kimber released back in 2015. Whether you’re looking to make a statement at an upcoming barbeque, round out your collection, or utilize the proven 1911 design for personal protection, the new Texas Edition pistol will not disappoint!
- Limited Edition (800 units)
- Special serial range with TXEB prefix
- Highly polished flats on frame and slide with deep hot blued finish
- Western leaf and scroll engraving with saw tooth border on slide
- Accent-engraved mainspring housing
- Bonded ivory grips with 1835 motto “Come and Take It” on left panel and State of Texas with state flag insert on right panel
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model: Royal II Texas
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height: 5.25″
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Overall Length: 8.7″
- Width: 1.28″
- Weight (with empty magazine): 38 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Guide Rod: Full Length
- Recoil Spring: 16 lbs.
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Hot Blue with Polished Flats
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Charcoal Gray; Brush-Polished Flats
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel; Match Grade
- Twist Rate: 16 (Left Hand)
- Sights: Fixed low-profile
- Sight Raduis: 6.8″
- Grips: Bonded ivory grips with 1835 motto “Come and Take It” on left panel and State of Texas with state flag insert on right panel
- Trigger Type: Premium Aluminum Trigger; Match Grade
- Trigger Factory Setting: 4-5 lbs.