Kimber Crimson Carry .45 ACP pistols have lightweight aluminum frames for easy all-day-every-day carry. Crimson Trace Lasergrips project a red or green dot that is visible in virtually any light, a tremendous psychological and tactical advantage that also promotes speed and accuracy under stress.
Having confidence in a carry pistol is critical. Dependability and accuracy proven through repeated practice increases confidence. Crimson Trace Lasergrips project a bright red or green dot downrange, an important aid in training. Reading the dot immediately shows the advantage of proper grip and trigger control, which can dramatically improve accuracy and reduce time between shots for any level of shooter. Crimson Carry pistols come with Crimson Trace Lasergrips; the finest laser sight available today. Combining that advantage with Kimber quality makes Crimson Carry pistols an unbeatable value. Offered in three sizes, they are ideal for law enforcement, home defense or concealed carry.
A lightweight pistol ideal for all-day-every-day carry plus the real-world advantage of Crimson Trace Lasergrips.
Pro Crimson Carry Features
Crimson Trace Lasergrip
Comes in an exclusive rosewood finish with classic 1911 double-diamond checkering and the Kimber logo. A $369 value when purchased separately.
Match Grade Barrel
4-inch match grade bushingless bull barrel for unequaled Kimber accuracy.
Low Profile Sights
Low profile sights are mounted in machined dovetails for strength and edges are rounded to avoid snagging.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 5.25
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 28
- Length (inches): 7.7
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Recoil spring (pounds): 22.0
- Full-length guide rod
- Frame: Satin Silver Aluminum; 1.28 inch width
- Slide: Steel
- Barrel: 4 in. Steel, Match Grade
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Sights: Fixed low profile; Radius: 5.7 in.
- Grips: Crimson Trace Lasergrips; Double Diamond Rosewood with Kimber logo
- Trigger: Aluminum, match grade; Factory setting (approximate pounds): 4.0 – 5.0