Covert frames are coated in Desert Tan KimPro II™ a premium finish that is durable, self-lubricating and extremely resistant to the elements. Black matte slide and small parts give each pistol a dynamic appearance.
Tactical Wedge night sights, 30 lines-per-inch front strap checkering and beavertail grip safety are standard on all Covert models. The kimber Pro Covert II have lanyard rings plus a magazine with an extended bumper.
Covert pistols are made in the Kimber Custom Shop, where they are fit and finished by hand. Crimson Trace Lasergrips in digital camouflage pattern with Kimber logo offer critical tactical and training advantages.
The Kimber Pro Covert is a perfect blend of light weight and tactical features, including front strap checkering in a new 30 lines-per-inch pattern with bordered base to ensure a positive grip. The Carry Melt treatment rounds and blends edges so that they will not hang up on edges or holsters. The Pro Covert also has standard Kimber features like a match grade barrel, chamber and trigger, beveled magazine well and bumped and grooved grip safety boost accuracy and speed.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 5.25
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 28
- Length (inches): 7.7
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Carry melt
- Recoil spring (pounds): 22.0
- Full-length guide rod
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Dark Earth
- KimPro II™ frame finish
- Width (inches): 1.28
- Front strap checkering
- Slide Material: Steel
- Finish: Matte black
- Barrel Length (inches): 4
- Material: Steel match grade
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Sights: Tactical Wedge Tritium night sights fixed
- Radius (inches): 5.7
- Grips: Digital camo Crimson Trace Lasergrips
- Trigger: Aluminum match grade
- Factory setting (approximate pounds): 4.0 – 5.0