A TRUE MOUNTAIN RIFLE must be light and accurate – hardcore hunters understand. Kimber Montana™ models are the lightest production big game rifles ever offered, delivering legendary Kimber accuracy yet still weighing as little as 5 pounds, 10 ounces. Reinforced carbon fiber stocks add strength and stainless steel shrugs the elements. All Kimber Mountain rifles offer a threaded barrel for optional use of muzzle brakes and suppressors. Montana rifles combine all the best Kimber features in a lightweight, stainless steel and reinforced carbon fiber package that guarantees performance. These rifles have no equal.
- Stainless steel action and stainless steel threaded barrel
- Reinforced carbon fiber stock and adjustable match-grade trigger
- 3-position wing safety and Mauser-style claw extractor with controlled round feeding
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Caliber: 280 Ack. Imp.
- Action: 84L
- Barrel Length: 24″
- Overall Length: 43.75″
- Stock: Gray Epoxy Kevlar Carbon Fiber
- Capacity: 4
- Safety: 3-Position Model 70-type Safety
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Drip at Heel: .54″
- Drop at Comb: .43″
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel with Satin Silver Finish; Threaded for muzzle brake or suppression