The easily concealed Micro CDP .380 ACP from Kimber features mild recoil, and the intuitive operation of a 1911.
Weighing less than 14 ounces and with a barrel length of just 2.75 inches, Kimber Micro .380 ACP pistols are easy to carry and conceal.
Slides on the Stainless and CDP models as well as all Micro barrels are machined from stainless steel for superior resistance to moisture. All Micro frames are shaped from the finest aluminum for integrity and strength. In many respects a miniature 1911, among the most important Micro design advantages is a single action trigger with the kind of short, smooth pull that ensures accuracy and builds confidence. The thumb safety, slide release and magazine release are pure 1911 as well. Standard features include a lowered and flared ejection port for flawless ejection and a beveled magazine well for fast, positive loading. Sights are steel – not plastic – and mounted in machined dovetails for additional integrity. Each Micro includes a flush-fitting 6-round magazine and an extended 7-round magazine is available as an accessory.
Ideal for shooters with small hands as well as those who insist on mild recoil combined with enough power for concealed carry or home protection, Micro pistols are the right choice for many applications. Best of all, they offer unequaled Kimber quality, dependability and performance.
- Model: Micro CDP
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Magazine capacity: 6 rounds
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 4.0
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 13.4
- Length (inches): 5.6
- Frame: Aluminum with Matte black finish
- Frame Width (inches): 1.08
- Slide: Stainless Steel with Satin Silver Finish
- Barrel: 2.75 inches; Stainless steel
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Sights: Fixed Meprolight Tritium 3-Dot Night Sights
- Sight Radius (inches): 3.9
- Grips: Rosewood Double Diamond
- Trigger: Solid Aluminum Match Grade
- Factory setting (approximate pounds): 7