The brand new Kimber Micro 9 Violet is an absolutely stunning pistol with a multitude of performance-enhancing features. Sporting a brilliant bright violet frame, the Micro 9 Violet sets the standard of what a true concealed carry firearm should be.
The Micro 9 barrel and slide is machined from stainless steel for superior resistance to moisture, while the frame is shaped from the finest aluminum for integrity and strength. One of the most important Micro design advantages is a single action trigger with a short, smooth pull that ensures accuracy and confidence. The thumb safety, slide release and magazine release are pure 1911 in design. Other standard features include a lowered and flared ejection port for flawless ejection and a beveled magazine well for fast, positive loading. Sights are steel —not plastic— and mounted in machined dovetails for additional durability.
Ideal for any shooter, the Micro 9 will set a new level of expected quality and shootability to the 9mm micro-compact for concealed carry, everyday carry and home protection.
- Mirror-polished slide and small parts
- Violet finish adds beauty and durability
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- G-10 Grips
- Delicately engraved scroll accents
- Manufacturer: Kimber America
- Model: Micro 9 Violet
- Model Number: 3300172
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Weight: 15.6 oz. (with empty magazine
- Barrel Length: 3.15″
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Twist Rate: 16″ Left Hand
- Overall Length: 6.1″
- Height: 4.07″
- Magazine Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Recoil Spring (pounds): 16.0
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Finish: Violet
- Frame Width: 1.06″
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Mirror Polished
- Sights: 3-Dot Sights
- Sight Radius: 4.3″
- Grips: Ivory G-10
- Trigger: Solid Aluminum; Match Grade
- Trigger Factory Setting: 7.0 lbs.