This exclusive Micro 9 from Kimber features a set of Crimson Trace Rosewood laser grips, as well as a green fiber optic front sight. The Micro 9 sets the bar for the highest quality firearm in its class, with its small-scale 1911 ergonomics, a single action trigger, superior safety features, and an all-metal construction.
The Micro 9 barrel and slide is machined from stainless steel for superior resistance to moisture, while the frame is shaped from the finest aluminum for integrity and strength. One of the most important Micro design advantages is a single action trigger with a short, smooth pull that ensures accuracy and confidence. The thumb safety, slide release and magazine release are pure 1911 in design. Other standard features include a lowered and flared ejection port for flawless ejection and a beveled magazine well for fast, positive loading. Sights are steel —not plastic— and mounted in machined dovetails for additional durability.
- Manufacturer: Kimber America
- Model: Micro 9 Stainless
- Model Number: 3700482
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.15″
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Twist Rate: 16″ Left Hand
- Overall Length: 6.1″
- Height: 4.07″
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Recoil Spring (pounds): 16.0
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Width: 1.06″
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Satin Silver
- Sights: Green Fiber Optic Front and White Dot Rear
- Sight Radius: 4.3″
- Grips: Rosewood with Crimson Trace Lasergrips
- Trigger: Solid Aluminum; Match Grade
- Trigger Factory Setting: 7.0 lbs.