The brand new Kimber Micro 9 Sapphire is an absolutely stunning pistol with a multitude of performance-enhancing features. Sporting a brilliant bright blue PVD finish and intricately engraved scroll accents, the Micro 9 Sapphire sets the standard of what a true concealed carry firearm should be.
The Micro 9 barrel and slide is machined from stainless steel for superior resistance to moisture, while the frame is shaped from the finest aluminum for integrity and strength. One of the most important Micro design advantages is a single action trigger with a short, smooth pull that ensures accuracy and confidence. The thumb safety, slide release and magazine release are pure 1911 in design. Other standard features include a lowered and flared ejection port for flawless ejection and a beveled magazine well for fast, positive loading. Sights are steel —not plastic— and mounted in machined dovetails for additional durability.
Ideal for any shooter, the Micro 9 will set a new level of expected quality and shootability to the 9mm micro-compact for concealed carry, everyday carry and home protection.
- Mirror-polished slide and small parts
- PVD color finish adds beauty and durability
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- G-10 Grips
- Delicately engraved scroll accents
- Manufacturer: Kimber America
- Model: Micro 9 Sapphire
- Model Number: 3300111
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Weight: 15.6 oz. (with empty magazine
- Barrel Length: 3.15″
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Twist Rate: 16″ Left Hand
- Overall Length: 6.1″
- Height: 4.07″
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Recoil Spring (pounds): 16.0
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Finish: Satin Silver; Bright Blue PVD Coating on Small Parts
- Frame Width: 1.06″
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Highly Polished Bright Blue PVD Coating; Cut scroll engraving and border
- Sights: Fixed low-profile 3-dot tritium night sights
- Sight Radius: 4.3″
- Grips: Thin blue/black ball-milled G-10 grips
- Trigger: Solid Aluminum; Match Grade
- Trigger Factory Setting: 7.0 lbs.