Chambered in 9mm, the Micro 9 Covert features a gray slide and frame, black small parts, digital urban camouflaged Crimson Trace® Lasergrips™, and 3-dot tritium night sights.
The Micro 9 barrel and slide is machined from stainless steel for superior resistance to moisture, while the frame is shaped from the finest aluminum for integrity and strength. One of the most important Micro design advantages is a single action trigger with a short, smooth pull that ensures accuracy and confidence. The thumb safety, slide release and magazine release are pure 1911 in design. Other standard features include a lowered and flared ejection port for flawless ejection and a beveled magazine well for fast, positive loading. Sights are steel —not plastic— and mounted in machined dovetails for additional durability.
Ideal for any shooter, the Micro 9 will set a new level of expected quality and shootability to the 9mm micro-compact for concealed carry, everyday carry and home protection.
- KimPro II Gray Slide & Frame
- Urban Camo Crimson Trace Lasergrips with red laser provide a positive grip and ensure performance in low light conditions
- 30LPI Front Strap Checkering
- Tritium Night Sights
- Black small parts and checkered mainspring housing
- Carry Melt Treatment
- Manufacturer: Kimber America
- Model: Micro 9 Covert
- Model Number: 3300187
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.15″
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Twist Rate: 16″ Left Hand
- Overall Length: 6.1″
- Height: 4.07″
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Recoil Spring (pounds): 16.0
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Finish: Charcoal Gray
- Frame Width: 1.06″
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Charcoal Gray KimPro II
- Sights: Tritium Night Sights
- Sight Radius: 4.3″
- Grips: Urban Camoflage; Crimson Trace Lasergrips
- Trigger: Solid Aluminum; Match Grade
- Trigger Factory Setting: 7.0 lbs.