Designed to be the ultimate choice in concealed carry pistols, the EVO SP was tailored by Kimber engineers to be the best shooting and most well equipped compact metal framed pistol on the market. Not only was the Evo SP machined to be the tightest allowable tolerances, it was also put through multiple iterations of hands-on human factor testing to ensure the best possible user experience before finalizing the design.
Standout features include an innovative grip system that eliminates hardware on the grip surface, a magazine release that can be configured for right or left-handed shooters, a striker indicator that allows for both a visual and physical confirmation the striker is cocked, disassembly with no trigger press, ledged tritium night sights for single hand manipulations, and a 6-7 lb trigger with crisp reset.
The EVO SP (Two-Tone) is designed to be the ultimate choice in concealed carry pistols. The Two-Tone balances providing all of the necessary features of a true performance grade pistol without the exorbitant price tag. The Two-Tone features factory installed TRUGLO Tritium Pro sights, a smooth and consistent trigger, and match grade deep crown barrel. The Two-Tone also offers a full grip and backstrap set to tailor the pistol to your hand size for ultimate control and comfort.
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model: EVO SP Two-Tone
- Model Number: 3900010
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel: 3.16″; Stainless Steel; Match Grade; Deep Crown and Bushingless Design; 1:16″ Twist Rate
- Frame: Aluminum; KimPro Silver Finish; 1.06″ Width; 30 LPI Front Strap Checkering
- Slide: Stainless Steel; FNC Black Finish
- Grips: Nylon with Diamond Checkering
- Overall Length: 6.1″
- Height: 4.03″
- Weight (with empty magazine): 19 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Sights: Tritium Night Sights
- Trigger: Premium Aluminum; 6.0-7.0 lbs.