Designed to be the ultimate choice in concealed carry pistols, the EVO SP was tailored by Kimber engineers to be the best shooting and most well equipped compact metal framed pistol on the market. Not only was the Evo SP machined to be the tightest allowable tolerances, it was also put through multiple iterations of hands-on human factor testing to ensure the best possible user experience before finalizing the design.
Standout features include an innovative grip system that eliminates hardware on the grip surface, a magazine release that can be configured for right or left-handed shooters, a striker indicator that allows for both a visual and physical confirmation the striker is cocked, disassembly with no trigger press, ledged tritium night sights for single hand manipulations, and a 6-7 lb trigger with crisp reset.
The EVO SP (CDP) (Custom Defense Package) combines all of the premium features of the Two-Tone such as beveled magazine well, deep crown barrel and TRUGLO Tritium PRO but with the added streamline carry melt treatment for improved draw and reduced chance of snagging on clothing. The EVO SP (CDP) also feature a set of heavy duty G10 grip panels and backstrap with diamond checkering for better purchase.
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model: EVO SP CDP
- Model Number: 3900011
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel: 3.16″; Stainless Steel; Match Grade; Deep Crown and Bushingless Design; 1:16″ Twist Rate
- Frame: Aluminum; KimPro Charcoal Gray Finish; 1.06″ Width; 30 LPI Front Strap Checkering; Carry Melt Treatment
- Slide: Stainless Steel; FNC Black Finish
- Grips: Red/Black G10 with Diamond Checkering
- Overall Length: 6.1″
- Height: 4.03″
- Weight (with empty magazine): 19 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Sights: Tritium Night Sights
- Trigger: Premium Aluminum; 6.0-7.0 lbs.