Crimson Carry .45 ACP pistols have lightweight aluminum frames for easy all-day-every-day carry. Crimson Trace Lasergrips project a green dot that is visible in virtually any light, a tremendous psychological and tactical advantage that also promotes speed and accuracy under stress.
Reading the dot immediately shows the advantage of proper grip and trigger control, which can dramatically improve accuracy and reduce time between shots for any level of shooter. Combining that advantage with Kimber quality makes Crimson Carry pistols an unbeatable value. Ideal for law enforcement, home defense or concealed carry.
Custom Crimson Carry Features
Comes in an exclusive rosewood finish with classic 1911 double-diamond checkering and the Kimber logo. A $369 value when purchased separately.
5-inch match grade barrel and match grade barrel bushing.
Low profile sights are mounted in machined dovetails for strength and edges are rounded to avoid snagging.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 5.25
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 31
- Length (inches): 8.7
- Magazine capacity: 8
- Recoil spring (pounds): 16.0
- Full-length guide rod
- Frame: Aluminum Satin Silver; Width 1.28 inches
- Slide: Matte black Steel with Front Serrations
- Barrel: 5 inches; Steel match grade; Twist rate (left hand): 16; Stainless Steel Match Grade Bushing
- Trigger: Aluminum match grade; 4.0 – 5.0 lbs.